- Your appointment is very important to us, the reflexologist reserve their time in the schedule specifically for you. Please schedule an appointment at least 24 hour in advance or the day before.
- Please arrive at least five minutes early for your appointment. If you arrive late for your appointment, your reflexology session will be shortened in order to accommodate and respect scheduled appointments after yours.
- We do occasionally have cancellations, you are welcome to be added on the waiting list if any appointment cancels at the last minute.
- Amore Reflexology understands that there are times when you must miss an appointment due to emergencies or obligations for work or family. Please understand when you do not call to cancel an appointment, you may be preventing other clients from scheduling a reflexology session. If you are unable to make your appointment, please call us within 24 hours or the day before your appointment to cancel and/or reschedule.
- Anyone who either "missed", "no call", and "no show" for an appointment for any reason, they will be charged on the next visit for their “missed” appointment.
*Amore Reflexology reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.*